The Metric Dashboard brings all of your business insights under one roof. Revenue metrics, social, integrations - everything.
7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Breakfast at Aitkin High School
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Registration at Aitkin High School
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Maryhill Academy Reunion/lunch/tour. If you are interested in attending, please indicate that on your registration card. There will be a free will donation involved with this event for incidentals as it is not included in your registration. Contact Mike Appel at email@example.com for more details.
- Faculty Luncheon at the Butler Building - Opera House
- Self Guided House Tours - Materials available at registration.
- Class gatherings, picnics, may be planned by the classes.
- The Class of 1971 class picnic. Contact Sally Lake Bowser at 218-330-5886 for more details.
- Food Trucks - Aitkin Fairgrounds
- Beer Garden - Aitkin Fairgrounds
5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Jam Session and DJ by Sam Sadlowsky - Fairgrounds
- Beer Garden - Aitkin Fire Department
- Musical - Aitkin High School Auditorium - Bryan Johnson & Friends of the Arts
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Live music by "Sugar Buzz" featuring Beth Norris - AHS 1988 at the Aitkin County Fairgrounds
Further Updates Available
- Facebook - Aitkin High School All Class Reunion - 2022